Before you start making any SEO decisions regarding your Taiwan business and website, it would be recommended that you learn a few essential facts about this process. SEO or Search Engine Optimization requires a lot of practice, attention to detail and a fantastic work ethic. Instead of trying to improve your Taiwan website ranking through so called “fast” methods, you should do some research and learn from the best.
Rankings which are acquired over time are the ones that last the most and that will help your Taiwan business evolve!
You are probably asking yourself why you should care so much about what Google does. You want your website out there, so the search engine’s algorithm should pick up on it and index it so that it appears on the results page, right? In fact, this is the worst approach that you could opt for when you want your Taiwan business to succeed. If you want results, you need to work for them.
What mistakes are you bound to make in the Taiwan online environment?
- You believe that SEO rules remain the same. So, instead of doing some research regarding the current DOs and DON’ts associated with SEO practices in Taiwan, you just go ahead and optimize your website according to certain facts you used to know about this process.
What do you think will happen? Best case scenario, your website turns up on the 10th results page of the search engine. Worst case scenario, your website gets blacklisted, which means that your pages will not even be listed when someone looks for keywords associated with your Taiwan business.
- You try to trick the search engine’s algorithm into improving your Taiwan website ranking. A quick search will offer you a comprehensive list of “cheats” that will help you place your website on the 1st page of Google. Before you do anything in this matter, you should ask yourself if it is worth the trouble.
Even if you do somehow manage to get your Taiwan website on the 1st page, Google’s algorithm will catch on and delete it altogether. So, all of your efforts will be for nothing. NEVER waste your time with black hat SEO techniques which are not only aggressive, but also focus on a search engine instead of user experience.
- You don’t invest any of your time in social media and don’t even create social networking pages for your Taiwan business.
Especially when talking about Taiwan social media, you should know that Facebook can offer you the chance to use some fantastic SEO strategies. Over 91% of Taiwan internet users have a Facebook profile and use it to look for information and communicate with others. Use this fact to improve your Taiwan website ranking!
- You write incredibly useful blog posts for Taiwan users, but do not promote them.
Keep in mind the fact that even if you follow all SEO rules regarding the content of your blog post, you will still need to promote it properly. You can forget about improving your Taiwan website ranking if you don’t build links around the main keyword(s) used on the page and if you don’t post said link on your Facebook page.
- You duplicate the content you publish. Instead of simply keeping a blog post on your blog, where it belongs, you copy it on your Taiwan website and on your Facebook page and everywhere else.
Google’s algorithm is designed to improve the experience of Taiwan internet users by offering them immediate access to websites that will truly help them with their search queries. If you duplicate your content, the search engine will immediately take action against your Taiwan website.
- You focus on publishing as much content as possible, so you write a sentence here, copy a paragraph there and in 30 seconds, you have your new article or blog post.
Most probably, you have heard somewhere that one of the best SEO practices involves publishing fresh content often. When talking about content that can truly improve your Taiwan website ranking, you have to combine quality writing with proper keyword density and add them to the mix. Yes, you need to publish content often, but you have to make sure that it’s informative and well written. If not, it will affect your ranking.
- You do everything possible to increase the traffic on your website, but don’t analyse the performance of your SEO strategies.
You are just happy that your Taiwan website gets a lot of traffic. If you don’t opt for conversion tracking for the keywords that you use, you will not know what works and what doesn’t. In the end, you will put in too much effort without even realizing it. By taking a look at the conversion rate of each keyword, you will be able to optimize your SEO plan.
Don’t believe that SEO practices are the same for every business and will work on internet users from all over the world. Especially when you want to extend your business to the Taiwan market, you should make sure that you leave the improvement of your search engine ranking in the hands of Marketing-Taiwan, a team of digital marketing professionals that will customise the best SEO strategies to your advantage. We will deliver measurable results that last in time!